Quantcast

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nikki's Journey Continues

I officially ended my second week of Weight Watchers. How has it been? I want to say it has gotten easier. Well, in one aspect it has gotten easier: me adjusting to eating less has gotten easier.
 
However, this is the week that I just didn't want to care. I didn't want to care that I shoved my face with a box of mac and cheese and a pack of Tasty Kake cupcakes (but I resisted, only had a cup of mac and cheese and no cupcakes). I also went to Friendly's, had a mint cookie crunch sundae, and didn't realize how bad it was. I mean, I knew sundaes were bad, I just didn't realize how bad. I'm just glad I didn't eat the whole thing.
 
Then I got sick. I ended up getting laryngitis and rested as much as I could. That ruled out me doing my exercise routine: going on a walk that lasts about 60 min. I was just plain ol' lazy. After getting used to walking, I kind of missed being so active and missed getting out of my routine.
 
So far, I am realizing that it is actually pretty easy to start a habit like this. Sure, it is really, really easy to break a habit. To start a habit, sure, it can be hard, but when you know you have a goal to reach, I am pretty sure that helps you jump start it. It also helps knowing that you are actually spending money to help you get on the right track.
 
Weight lost this week: 4 lbs
Overall weight lost: 14 lbs
Weight left to loose: 41 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment