Quantcast

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Slimming Down - Nikki Lorenzini

It has been two weeks since I have updated you guys about my Weight Watchers trek. The week of Thanksgiving I lost 9 lbs. Yes, 9, which put me down to a total 25 lb weight loss. Not sure how I did it. That was with me gorging on an ice cream sundae, Thanksgiving dinner, and barely any exercise. I am still baffled.
 
Then the website yelled at me. Saying I am loosing too much, too fast. So I ended up gorging on food purposely this week. Was horrible at tracking my food, and frankly, I tried not to care. After 3 weeks of my diet, I felt horrible acting this way. Really horrible. Not a horrible in the sick feeling. Horrible as in, I can't believe I acted that way after working so hard. There were days when I woke up not even hungry because I was so full from the night before. Not a fun feeling.
 
Even with that, I was still able to loose another 9 lbs this past week. Now I am up to almost 35 lbs lost. I am still baffled by that, and I am still waiting for myself to plateau. I only wish I could enjoy this more.
 
Besides that horrible feeling, my pants are actually feeling better. My co-worker told me the other day that my clothes don't look any different. I told her it was because I always wore long, loose tops, and never bothered getting new pants. Just squeezed into the ones I had. I have been more motivated to take the stairs instead of the elevator when I have to go into the basement at work. I actually feel better, and partly because I can breathe without feeling the need to work at it. That was only after loosing 25 pounds.
 
Now my next step is to look for a gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment