Quantcast

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You Win Some, You Lose Some (or Gain Some) - Jeff Weiss

Last week I was pleased to learn that I had lost one pound after stumbling a bit while following the Weight Watchers plan.  I had expected to have gained more, and I vowed to follow the plan perfectly during the upcoming week.  That said, I can now tell you that it is almost impossible - at least for me - to completely follow any weight loss plan during the week of Christmas.  Last week brought about a full-on cookie assault as everyone I have ever met in my entire life wanted me to eat their freshly baked Christmas cookies.  I stumbled. I fell. And... I gained.

Again, I can't really complain as even after eating more than a few cookies, I only gained .8 pounds. I'm still ahead of the game.  My plan now is to continue to follow the plan "as best as I can" for this week, and then get right back on track the following week.  I know there will a lot of food to tempt me on Christmas, but I will make the best choices available. Just wait to see what I can do when January rolls around!

No comments:

Post a Comment