Quantcast

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rielle Hunter in GQ: Nikki Lorenzini

I liked it when Hunter was quiet. There was enough crap talking going around in just the Edwards' camp that made me want to vomit and not care. I really wish that these type of problems would be handled in quiet, especially since children are involved, but here we are almost being forced to watch this. I liked it when Hunter was silent, almost made me think she knew she was in the wrong and ashamed, so that is why she was keeping her trap shut. Almost made me wish she wasn't like the other mistresses out there who are going to the media and trying to get their 15 min. Now I'm thinking I'm wrong.

I have mixed feelings about the photo shoot. I seen some of the pics. Well, only 2 of them, and I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I understand why she did it. She probably got caught up in the moment and was having some type of fun with it. Now, I never was part of a photo shoot, so I am not really sure of the logistics of it all. But Hunter probably seen the pictures at a later date, and probably had an "Oh Crap" moment, and thought "What did I do?" Shoot, I do stuff like that all the time. So when I seen her reaction, I wasn't really too shocked. Personally, I think she showed a better reaction than the whole Miley Cyrus photo shoot debacle, but I'm odd like that.

I really wish this whole interview didn't happen. I wish that she would of stayed away, not even gotten her daughter's picture taken in the shoot (just gross in my opinion). I didn't read her article. Not really interested in reading her article. I'm hoping people would boycott this stuff so the Edwards' and Hunter would just go away.

Email Nikki