Quantcast

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Health Care Reform Becomes Law: Roseanne Frangione

The atrocity known as health care “reform” is just another example of Barack Obama's concerted effort to strip Americans of our right to freedom. A more appropriate description of said atrocity is “health spending law.” It is ludicrous that in the midst of a sweeping recession, liberal Democrats (led by the ever-spending Obama administration) could even consider spending nearly one trillion dollars on “reforming” the health care system while so many Americans are unemployed and facing home foreclosures.

This health spending law needs to be repealed and replaced as soon as possible. Fourteen states, including Florida, have filed lawsuits based upon the fact that this law is in violation of the Constitution. I firmly believe that it is my right as a tax paying American citizen to pick and chose the health care options that I prefer for myself and for my children without government intervention. It is truly a sad day when Barack Obama, with just a sweep of his pen, can take my personal freedoms away.

Email Roseanne