Quantcast

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Celebrities We're Tired of Hearing About: Gabriel Mata

If I were to write a piece about any of the characters mentioned above save Sarah Palin, I would be contributing to the problem my piece would object to. The piece couldn’t avoid being contradictory because my opinion is that fewer people should have opinions. These people are jokes and I think everyone should stop caring all together.

I don’t watch or read that crap and I make it a point not to. Everyone likes to watch a little junk TV now and then, but that doesn’t mean I need to keep up to date on it or respect it.  Uninformed opinions are worthless and I actually try to make my opinions on these matters as worthless as possible. The “tabloidization” of our culture is a threat to a stable society and the balloon boys and octopus moms prove it. It is a travesty how seriously we take these disturbed individuals and I won’t have any part in it.

Email Gabriel