Quantcast

Monday, November 30, 2009

White House Gate-Crashers: Gabriel Mata


I personally do not believe that the recent party crashing incident is something to make a fuss about. Embarrassing? Of course, but that’s about it as far as I‘m concerned. The reason I am not up in arms about this happening is because I am an avid supporter of common sense and according to that ideology these people were obviously harmless. I strongly believe that whoever perpetrates the next attack on the United States will look and act nothing like Tareq and Michaele Salahi.

The event does however reveal the hypocrisy of the new progressive movement in a way I believe not many will catch on to. If we are to live in a world where racial profiling is useless and we are to be just as suspicious of granny as we are of Mohammed Ahkmed, then this party crashing incident is downright scary. My point is that to anyone who believes racial profiling is wrong this recent stir can not be viewed as anything but a dangerous breach of national security. As I have already stated I don’t think the incident is much more than an embarrassing mistake but that is entirely based off of my ‘assumption’ that the enemy does not and will not look like polo playing party crashers.

Assuming racial profiling is wrong however, should lead to an entirely different perspective. And I expect people with this perspective to react similar to the way I would react if a turban and burka clad couple waltzed into the party. Let me tell you If that happened I’d probably start believing in the 2012 theories, our goose would be cooked. Luckily, I don’t believe for a second that that couple would get in as easily and there is no doubt in my mind last Tuesday proved this. For if the secret service truly operated on the idea of equal opportunity terrorism, the Salahi’s would never have made it into the event. Instead they looked at the couple and made a decision. An embarrassing but nevertheless harmless decision.

Email Gabriel