Quantcast

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Calorie Confusion: Austin Lee

I don't care what the nutritional information is at a fast food or chain restaurant happens to be.  If you are too stupid to understand that eating greasy and/or fried food is not healthy, you deserve to get diabetes and heart disease.  The restaurants shouldn't have to provide information about nutrition it should be common sense!

Liberals will say that this is an example of the government looking out for its citizens against those evil corporations.  I say this is an example of the government just trying to be my mom.  I know that fast food is bad for me, I don't need the government to tell me that.  I also don't need the government to tell me that lighting a paper stick on fire and sucking the smoke through a fiber-glass filter is not good for me either.  If the government spent as much time trying to actually secure our borders against illegal immigrants and prevent Muslim terrorists from killing our citizens as they do trying to save me from myself we would be much safer.

As for the frozen food: No correction needed there either.  Quit being lazy and actually cook yourself some food or fix a sandwich for lunch.  I promise it will taste better.  (And probably have better nutrients.)  I can't wait to hear how Art slams me on this one!

Email Austin