Quantcast

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Revenge By Billboard: Nikki Lorenzini

Seriously, who wants their private life made public? I understand if they were actually celebrities where it is expected to have their lives smeared across the headlines, but this guy is far from being a celebrity. Yes, he is a president of a company. But is he so important I need to see billboards about his affair? No. I really do not care about his private life. I really don’t care about the celebrities who purposely throw themselves into the public eye.

Think about it, would you want to see the private life of the president of your company to be smeared across a billboard? I understand by cheating on his wife, he did something wrong and he would have to face some type of shame, but to be shamed via a billboard? I really do not think that this deserve this type of punishment. Yes, loosing your marriage over cheating on your spouse is understandable. But not to have your personal life all of a sudden made public, I think it’s a bit outrageous. She was a scorned lover who wanted revenge.

Email Nikki