Quantcast

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Palin 2012: Nikki Lorenzini

Sarah Palin irritates me. I am sure she is a lovely woman, but at this point, I really hope she would just disappear back into the woods of Alaska. I mean, do you really hear of John McCain popping up in random places, wearing a visor from his campaign with black magic marker over it, giving his two cents over issues that are really non issues? Seriously, I have barely heard from him since he lost to Obama, and isn’t that part of losing graciously?

Do I think Palin would be a viable candidate? No! She still has a relatively young family at home. Her one child is younger than I am and has a child, who is barely younger than Palin's youngest, who has down syndrome. Call me old fashioned, but I think Palin should really stay at home and focus on her family. She already stepped down from her governors position, so what makes her think she can handle the stress of being President? It’s a nice thought, but not everyone is cut out for that position.

I’m not going to make any digs at her intelligence. That’s so not fair. All I know is that it looks like that she is starting to come off as media hungry and attention thirsty. She got a taste of the national spotlight and had people fall in love with her wit for a bit. That can only get you so far. If I never hear from Palin again, I will be pleased.

Email Nikki