Quantcast

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Super Bowl: Roseanne Frangione

I have already begun to prepare for the Super Bowl. There will be about ten people watching the game at my house on Sunday. The menu includes chicken wings, spare ribs, meatballs, potato salad, pasta salad, chips, dips, salsa, nachos, and deviled eggs. On Saturday I will move the furniture around so that the television will be the focus my den. I've also planned ahead and taken a vacation on Monday so I can put my house back together.

Growing up in a sports loving family, the Super Bowl was almost as big as a family event as Christmas and Thanksgiving. The entire family gathered to watch the game together. Years later, most of us live in different states, but all of us have our own parties each year to carry on the tradition.

As far as the game itself goes, I will be cheering on the Saints as they win their first Super Bowl. Am I optimistic? No, I am certain they will win! In the event that I am wrong I am fully prepared to do the right thing: start planning next year's Super Bowl party!

Email Roseanne